Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Missing a Piece of the Puzzle?

I guess anyone who reads my blog (all five-or-so of you) knows by now that I love the internet information source Wikipedia. Well, I was perusing their site researching some unrelated heinous info when, what should I find... Holy Shit! George Bush and John Kerry are first cousins ("several times removed")!

First cousins and co-members of Skull and Bones! That's who the Democrats put up as a candidate against the BFEE?

Why does the world continue to present itself as a puzzle that creates a more bizarre picture with each piece that is put into place?

2 comments:

romablog said...

you didn't know?

they're all forbes kids. kerry just happened to do something good in the 70s.

SheaNC said...

I'm always the last to know. I'm the Charlie Brown of the new millenium.