Thursday, April 21, 2005

A Humble (but Shameless) Plug

I have been graciously invited to contribute to another blog, an international endeavor called Pourquoi Pas? "Pourquoi Pas?" is French for "Why Not?"

Don't worry - I promise I will not neglect this blog! I'll always be here for you! (Barring technical difficulties like I had over the last few weeks, anyway). "Constantly Amazed..." is my first priority, blog-wise. But I invite everyone to come on over and party in France at Pourquoi Pas? They're a prolific bunch! Bon Appetit!

6 comments:

Watch 'n Wait said...

Went right over there! Enjoyed myself immensely. France is good.

Anonymous said...

And we're glad you joined us, Shea. I really enjoyed your first posting.

Sar said...

You, like Jon Stewart, are a comedic genius! Funny & smart stuff, my friend! I plugged ya over at our site.
http://sounddestruction.blogspot.com/

Frenchie - I like the Pourquoi Pas blog too, and I'll revisit (I plugged you too)!

Happy Friday, all!

SheaNC said...

Ooops, I want to give credit where credit is due: My wife, Tamara, contributed to the "govern-mints" idea, so gets half the credit (or the blame!).

Sar said...

Shea - kudos, Tamara! Very funny and original; I really enjoyed it! : )

Unknown said...

Hey, that is very cool. You have got to love ze french...Zey have such great cheeze...and ze vino, she is delicious...and ze blog, she is so much fun.