Monday, April 4, 2005

Compare and Contrast

Okay, I must apologize again, it's been a tough couple of weeks and I have not posted nearly enough. I have been shamefully lacking in content here, but I'll try to get back to it soon.

Now, then. Having said that, I should not be cheating by using someone else's words to fill up space, but this is a terrificly cool little grid showing the positions taken by Liberals, Neocons, and Osama Bin Laden on various issues. Heh heh. Compare and contrast - guess who resembles whom?

Those Evil, Terrorist Loving "Libruls"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can think of one other category for the chart - Librusl (unemployed) Osama (employed terrorist) Reichwinger (employed)....

Mike of the North said...

Again, I feel slighted, first my link is dropped. Then my posts using other's words are cheating! I feel like Moaning Myrtle, Bwahh!! Haa!! Haaa!!! Sniff!!

SheaNC said...

Sorry, man - I only said that because, well, I'm feeling especially humble these days. I am SOOOO behind in my blog upkeep, I need to get the links back up like yours and a few others, and I need to do some posts, end I m so behind on current events that the news tidbits I have saved are out of date because everybody else has already covered them. But thanks for coming here to remind me that I exist; I'll get my ass in gear and start producin'! YAR!

SheaNC said...

By the way, Mike of the North - you're not a cheater :)