Monday, April 25, 2005

Another One?

Ever wonder where they got this a**hole, Bolton, anyway? His nonimation as ambassador to the U.N. is payback for his role in the BFEE coup of 2000.

John Bolton - Where have we seen him before?
Bolton was part of the legal team and a ballot observer in Palm Beach County. Then he rushed to Tallahassee as the recount battle reached higher courts. It was his role, on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2000, to burst into a library where workers were recounting Miami-Dade ballots and relay news of the U.S. Supreme Court's stay in the on-again, off-again presidential recount. "I'm with the Bush-Cheney team, and I'm here to stop the count," he was quoted as saying in news reports at the time.
Bolton Worked to Stop 2000 Election Recount
"I'm with the Bush-Cheney team, and I'm here to stop the count." Those were the words John Bolton yelled as he burst into a Tallahassee library on Saturday, Dec. 9, 2000, where local election workers were recounting ballots cast in Florida's disputed presidential race between George W. Bush and Al Gore.
More tit-for-tat among the Neocons, who oppose everything America holds dear. And people still love them for it!

1 comment:

Sar said...

please excuse me while I bang my head on my keyboard...

o;oaeh df;aowh fv;al nf;oaiwehnrv;aowihvn;hf;aowyef;vaowehfnv;oawhefv;awoehfv

...ouch.