Wednesday, July 20, 2005

RIP, James Doohan (updated)

A hero of mine has flown away. Scotty was always my favorite. I'll never forget that character. In all the articles I have ever seen or read that mentioned his name, no one ever said anything bad about James Doohan. He was always praised as the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet, and he was nice to his fans.

I'm not a star-struck guy, and there have been very few celebrities whose passing I mourn. But James Doohan is one. I'll miss him. His greatest adventure begins.

UPDATE - Added story link here, also click photo for yet another link.

2 comments:

Ken Grandlund said...

I always loved Scotty too. Maybe now he'll find a "way to change the laws of physics."

SheaNC said...

Ha! That's true. I always loved that line of Scotty's... I've even found times to use it myself over the years!