Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hard News

MSNBC reports: "Man with 10-year erection awarded $400,000". Now, that's what I call a stiff sentence. The jury must have been nuts. Somebody really got shafted. But, when so many of us feel impotent in the face of overwhelming odds, sometimes the little guy can rise to the occasion and penetrate the wall of injustice. Why, any Tom, Dick, or Harry can walk into a courtroom and stand firm on principle. Whether they use a hired hand or a pubic defender, in the end, the long and short of it is, justice is blind.

5 comments:

Mike of the North said...

Justice... maybe not blind but certainly not impeded by only having one eye!

Anonymous said...

I don't care what they say... size DOES matter!

SheaNC said...

At least I couldn't say the judge was a prick...

Anonymous said...

No.. but he was certainly dealing with one...

ps... and I am no longer worried that I in some way offended you with my difference between girl cheese balls and boy cheese balls...

SheaNC said...

At least it isn't "easy cheese"...