Tuesday, February 1, 2005

Typical

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "So, this is why I'm running for governor. I will go to Sacramento and I will clean house... As you know, I don't need to take any money from anybody. I have plenty of money myself. I will make the decisions for the people."

Reality: Governor raked in $28.8 million from '04 donors... The fund-raising feat doubles what Davis collected his first year.

Hypocrite. Two-faced liar. If I hear one more right-wing blab about the liberal "hollywood elite", well... no more mr. nice guy!

Here are a few more examples of Schwarzenegger's integrity: here, here, here, here, and here.

3 comments:

Watch 'n Wait said...

Why is it that people listen to what politicians say and fail to pay attention to what they do? Arnold is an excellent example of that, as are BushCo. Drives me nuts.

SheaNC said...

I knew a guy who bristled when I criticized Schwarzenegger once. Even when I pointed out that Arnold was raking in money from $3,000-a-plate luncheons (this is after he was elected), he replied, “Yeah, but it doesn’t go to his campaign!” Er, okay, then… I guess all those lobbyists got together to just donate all that money to the California treasury, and have lunch together, too? What a great bunch!

I have added some new links to this one…

Mike of the North said...

Check out the quotes on this site!

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/quotes.html