Friday, February 11, 2005

Bush Administration Lies, Steals, Loves it

Compassionate conservatism rears its ugly head as: White House details plans for cuts in 2006 spending

Meanwile, "more than half of the benefits from this backdoor tax cut would go to people with incomes of more than a million dollars; 97 percent would go to people with incomes exceeding $200,000."

I can't believe working-class republicans support this guy. He opposes so much of what they claim to care about... he opposes the working class, his policies are anti-christian, he enables terrorism to flourish, he makes the world much less safe for the rest of us... In the past, I have stopped short of calling his supporters stupid because I respect diversity of opinion, but their support of the PNAC regime threatens the lives of people all over the globe. George Bush and his gang of crooks are a thousand times more of a threat to peace that Hussein or Bin Laden could ever hope to be. But, his supporters like the fact that they can have a beer with him. How nice. How stupid.

3 comments:

J said...

Hey, nice post. I'm reading Michael Moore's "Dude wheres my country right now", which is basically Farenheit 9/11 in a book, just with more info. But its great, it exposes a great deal of the truth of this 'country'. I suggest checking it out, unless you allready have. L8

SheaNC said...

Welcome, Jason. Hey, I am so glad you mentioned that book. I just finished reading "Dude Where's My Country?" and "Stupid White Men" and I thought they were great! Full of great stuff, with footnotes to answer all those anti-Michael Moore reactionaries. I was especially surprised at the chapter in "Stupid White Men" where MM goes into detail about things he did not like about Clinton's presidency. It proves that Michael Moore is not a one-sided partisan hack, but an independent thinker who exposes injustice on both the right- and left-wing. I think more people should read his books, especially his critics... I am looking forward to his next one :)

Mike of the North said...

Winona LaDuke's endorsement of John KerryCheck out Winona's "endorsement" of Kerry. It's more like a Michael Moore endorsement!