Monday, February 28, 2005

Republican Moral Values, Again

"If you try that again, I'll ram my fist up your ass," Republican Bill Cadman told his Democratic colleague, Val Vigil, at Vigil's desk during the morning session.

What would the republicans call a move like that? "Freedom Fisting?" A "Constitutional Colonoscopy?" A "Republican Rectumizer?" A "GOPoopshoot Fillibuster?" Or plain old "Shock and Awe?"

Youch. Now I know why they're called the "red states." Seriously, the problem with this sort of juvenile behavior, which reveals their true colors, is that it is so typical.

3 comments:

Watch 'n Wait said...

Well, you have to admit that it was a milder threat than what Cheney said on the Senate floor. Could be that they're just working down to Cheney's level.

SheaNC said...

Yeah, silly me, I thought they would consider that a mistake!

Anonymous said...

Congettura che cosa!? Ci � pi� Info sul gross negligence fuori l�!So long, Jamila gross negligence