Saturday, January 29, 2005

Variety Show

Some interesting stuff appears in this one courtesy of Romablog, like the stuff from Truthout's multimedia page.

And while I'm still going on about other people's blogs, visit the arctic outpost of anarchy where screams from the wilderness echo across the tundra! (a phrase originally placed in this post was edited out because blogger apparently adds advertising links to brand names if used in a post... live and learn)

And hey... don't forget to take your daily Bartcop! (I know, I used the wrong link... sorry... fixed it)

3 comments:

SheaNC said...

Welcome, neocon! I freely invite all to visit and contribute. I guess you can see from my site that I stand in opposition to the neocon movement. But blogs like this thrive on healthy interaction and debate, so I am glad you are here. I will visit your blog and report on what I see.

I will offer an initial critique of your blog right away, though: you seem to be under the mistaken impression that the neocons are conservative. They are absolutely not conservative. The neocon republican party stands for increased government spending, expanding size of government and its intrusion into citizens' private lives, coporate plutocracy, secret government with no accountability, propaganda based on lies and deceipt, and the exploitation of bigotry and fear.

If you want to know what consevatism is, then maybe you could start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism and also here: http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Scrivener said...

Hey, at least when Alexander left that comment on your blog, he managed to spell "neocon" correctly! "Are You Conservative? If Not You Will Be..." LMFAO. Because the power of his writing is going to explain the political universe to me or you or anyone else. I think, though, you give him too much credit by providing links to his own supposed political ideology--this guy will do nothing but denounce your wikipedia as liberal propaganda.

SheaNC said...

Yeah, and I'll bet the comments I left have been deleted, too! Still, I have to say that I am looking forward to staging a "coo" :)