Monday, January 31, 2005

It Must Have Been Tough To Narrow It Down To 34

It's still only January, so it's not too late for a 1st-term recap: "Here are 34 scandals from the first four years of George W. Bush's presidency - every one of them worse than Whitewater."

Of course, no list is complete without this and this and this and this and this and this and... oh well. I don't have time to list them all. The links are on the right [chuckle].

By the way, did I forget to mention that the only democratic scandal the right-wing media can come up with is Chappaquiddick? They wear two different style of T-shirts to their GOP get-togethers. One says, "I spent millions trying to nail Clinton on Whitewater and all I got was a lousy little sex scandal," and the other one says, "Remember the Alamo - er - I mean, Chappaquiddick!"

No comments: