Friday, January 28, 2005

Striving for Greatness

Hey, all you Cut To: readers and Kerry Fox Live listeners. My humble thanks to Kerry for the very kind words he gave me on this week's show. Gives one something to strive for. And, it's always nice to know that someone knows we're here! Of course, the irony is that Kerry gave me credit for avoiding foul language in my blog, while my last two post included profanity. I apologize for that. Like Queen Elizabeth once said, "Dignity is a Bitch"*

*don't quote me on that.

1 comment:

SheaNC said...

I shall uphold the honor better than most grammy award winners. It's funny about the "F"_tard word: on some blogs, if they don't spell it out, their reader might assume they're talking about the French!

By the way, I was very pleased when you pronounced my name correctly... that hasn't happened very often in my life! Like the Johnny Cash song, "A Boy Named Sue," it builds character, I guess...