Sunday, December 19, 2004

Link-O-Rama Update

Well, disgruntled fellow citizens, I just added a whole bunch of links to the list, so linkoholics rejoice!. I gotta say, there are enough there to keep one busy for quite a while. I even alphabetized 'em, but you don't have to start at the beginning. I recommend you start in the middle and work sideways in a reverse zig-zag pattern, alternating directions according to the number of vowels in that particular day of the week.

And just to show that I am constantly adding to this list, here is one I didn't include yet but should. It isn't political (surprise!), it's the John Entwistle Foundation. Even death couldn't stop John Entwistle from being the most amazing bass player in the world, and his name lives on doing good works. Their mission statement: Dedicated to helping underprivileged children in their pursuit of originality and excellence in the field of music. Too cool.

No comments: