Sunday, December 12, 2004

I'm Coming Back!

Okay, I restored some, but not all, of my incredible, amazing list o' links. I am still a linkoholic, and it is still a work in progress because the information that exists detailing the criminal occupation of our country is quite voluminous, and I think that it is vitally imporant to keep shouting it from the rooftops as loudly and as often as we can. Here's an example that will be added to the list: Bush Family Values Photo Album. It's a particular favorite of mine :) Anyway, I am overdue to submit a post of substance.

I guess it is becoming more apparent that I am one of those who is convinced that the Bush regime did not simply manage to win the 2004 election. I believe that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are part of a greater criminal empire that is operating on a grand scale (please read the brochure What Is PNAC). The fact that it sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory is their first and best line of defense. That, and widespread ignorance and apathy.

But make no mistake about it: Just because it sounds incredible, doesn't mean it can't be true. Remember the old Monty Python line, "No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!" Well you know what? The Spanish Inquisition was real, too.

Stay tuned, and we will explore the horrible truths together.

3 comments:

Mike of the North said...

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/index.html

Here's couple of links to add. The first Mike Ruppert's site is more reasoned and well researched. The second Alex Jones site is scarier and much more bizzare than Mike's

Oh yeah, when I named my site I had completely forgotten about FTW. Damn! Coming up with an original site name is almost as hard as naming a band or coming up with a user name on Yahoo!

Well I certainly don't mind if folks stumble on to his site looking for mine but I doubt if the feeling would be mutual. I guess I should add a link pointing to his page too.

Hey! Where'd ya get that little counter thingie, I want one!

Mike of the North said...

Hey! Where'd your little counter thingie go? You know the one that showed how many people have visited your site.

SheaNC said...

I found the counter from the blogger help section, where it talks about add-ons. Oops! I accidentally deleted it... gotta put it back!

By the way, I'll add those links, along with rense!