Thursday, October 6, 2005

George Bush: Delusional Psychotic? Schizophrenic? Or...

...or, a liar-buffoon chosen to front a neocon empire of death whose plans are so thoroughly evil that they know it's better he appear psychotic than reveal the the truth.

Bush: 'God told me to end the tyranny in Iraq'
Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."
This is important. The statements attributed to Bush are worthy of the most diabolical, murderous despots throughout history. Think of it. As far back as history records, mad men have claimed themselves to be conduits of divine will, doing His bidding, which inevitably involves laying waste to nations. How many countless thousands, or millions, have been killed and maimed by these types and their poor deluded followers? How many cultures lost? History is awash with bloody atrocities committed at the behest of those who were "told by God" to destroy, destroy, destroy...

Bush has excused his actions by saying that history will judge him, and no one else has a right to do so. Well, certainly it will, and harshly. Unfortunately, history's judgment will also affect those of us who have been swept up in this neocon maelstrom of madness.

2 comments:

Ken Grandlund said...

We all have a right to judge the efficacy of any of our leaders...Bush, despite his apparent belief that he is some kind of second coming, is nothing more than an evil pawn of those who control him...

really, he's just not smart enough to do all these things on his own.

SheaNC said...

Sometimes, I wish I was one of them... so it wouldn't hurt so much, you know?