Wednesday, November 24, 2004

AAAUUUGGGHHHH!!!

I cannot believe the hypocrisy of the Bush administration! Get a load of this statement, by Colin Powell, in reference to the Russian election:

"We have been following developments very closely and are deeply disturbed by the extensive and credible reports of fraud in the election. We call for a full review of the conduct of the election and the tallying of election results... We cannot accept this result as legitimate because it does not meet international standards and because there has not been an investigation of the numerous and credible reports of fraud and abuse."

This, from the Bush administration!? The lying, cheating, hypocritical, two-faced, anti-democracy, anti-American, plutocratic, backstabbing, traitors have the unmitigated gall to criticize someone else for voter fraud!? AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!

And another thing... what is this reference he makes to "international standards"? Oh my God -- are they saying that it DOESN'T PASS THE GLOBAL TEST!?

How in all the universe can anyone support such a gang of lying hypocrites!? They condemn another country for doing what they themselves have done without remorse! THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME! THEY GET AWAY WITH IT ALL THE TIME! AND THEIR FOLLOWERS LOVE THEM FOR IT! Why won't the republicans allow the citizens of the United States to enjoy the same rights and freedoms they claim other countries should have? If Afghanistan and Russia deserves free and open democratic elections, why don't we? If they can use my tax money to "spread freedom and democracy" around the globe, why won't they allow us to have some? Oh, of course: because the republican party is wholly and entirely opposed to freedom and democracy. They are terrified of a fair election in our own country because they know they would lose.

I'll tell you something: I started out my adult life convinced that most of the adult population of this country were idiots. Yes, I am aware that this is a common misconception among those idiots at that age. As years passed, I tried to convince myself that I was just being pretentious and egotistical. I forced myself to give them the benefit of the doubt, until I reached a point where I was willing to accept that they simply had different values, and those were still valid. Not anymore, damn it! I swear, anyone who willingly ingests the stinking poison that is the Bush administrations' policies, is a either a complete moron, or a traitor, a vile scheming plutocrat manipulator, or any combination of the three.

1 comment:

SheaNC said...

Thanks, EM. There's a lot of us out here. Of course, there's a lot of "them" too. But thank goodness we're not alone.